Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Imbolc

The sun shines down upon us, the air is light with a promise of warmth but it still holds the chill of winter. The wind is energetic and playful, holding the potential of a fertile spring that promises to burst forth just around the corner. I sit outside with my family; the children playing on cushions, the adults doing various activities on their own computers. Music plays, it seems to fill me with optimistic happiness.

I have had 32 hours of hectic chaos that has left me feeling adrift in the middle of a tumultuous sea. Imbolc seems to have brought with it challenges and hurdles both very literal and metaphorical. So it is wonderful to sit and enjoy the day. I have a ritual with my witch sisters tonight to look forward to and the beginning of a new semester at uni get my head around. I have a new business idea that is in the throws of production that i hope to watch grow and flourish over the coming months. The energy of the season seems to be evident in most areas of my life.


I wish you all my warmest blessings and I hope whatever seeds you sew over the coming months grow with abundance in your lives. happy Imbolc!

No comments:

Post a Comment